Yummy Cupcakes! | WebGems

Hello again -

I am *such* a sucker for beautiful interface and lovely design. Also, I am having a bad StumbleUpon day, so I'm using a little gem I found a few days ago instead!

The Culprit | 
Ming Makes Cupcakes
Category | 
Food, Baking, Confectionery 
The URL |
go here
The Break Down | 
Yummy gourmet-esque, fancy schmancy-like cuppycakes with a twist in EASY format and simple, to the point ingredient and method instructions.
The Verdict |
I may be baking for quite some time. 2, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 23, 25 were definite faves!

Photo Source - here

Enjoy!

wends x

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Yummy Cupcakes! | WebGems”

  1. ah... i saved these cupcakes last year, printed them out.. but i still have not tried them yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just waiting for my oven to be available and I think I'll give one of the recipes a go!

    ReplyDelete