Almost Time!

Hello boys and girls!

Well...last I remember I was on day 19 on my countdown and lookey here! We're on 1 day left to go to the great trek! We are so excited and midst the cardboard box jungle and masking tape injuries, there's an excited little couple hiding out! Fun times!

Lee went and bought ten [huge] cardboard boxes from the box store [?!] - BoxIt yesterday and last night we had a little packing session and [surprisingly] got most of the packing DONE!

Of course I couldn't decide on the spot what I was going to wear for the next two days meaning I still have half my closet to pack by tomorrow and a few odds and ends [hair supplies - horror! Make-up - double horror!].

However like before mentioned, we are so darn excited to finally move and make our matchbox a home! We're not sure about where to put all my clothes and books, but baby steps I s'pose!

Last night with Lee's parents and of course we plan on going out with a bang! We have a good old movie marathon planned and pizza from the place around the corner. The shadows cast by the boxes are just SO ambient, so we might as well use 'em!

See you on the other side!

wends x

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply