Week 50 | My Week in Pictures

Hello Again Friends!

So, after being quiet for a while, I'm back and so excited to blog more!
But before I tackle all sorts of topics I've been wanting to blog about for a while, I would like to share my week in pictures with you!
Here goes!

I kick-started my week with dinner at the Grill - well deserved!

This was serious matter - Lee found the missing spacer foot thingy for his PlayStation - you can see he was most happy about this...

I did two [5!?] of these which brought ME great joy #TST

We mixed a special bunch of flowers for Yona - who let us use her very spacious truck to transport ourselves to our new location...

I got a well-deserved Deluxe Mani at my favourite salon which is now walking distance away from home!

My Godmother, Vivienne joined in on the pampering and made it even MORE enjoyable!
Lee and I helped a friend out at her restaurant at the Maboneng Precint. You MUST visit it if you're in Jozi! Go read some more here !!!
The food pictured is my ultimate soul food - Shakshouka [find my recipe for it here]

We brought these two beautiful gals with us to the market
FLtR: Kayleigh, Me! & Tal [Lee's Sis] - they are SUCH fun!

We spent Shabbos with Lee's family as his oldest sister, Dani was leaving for Israel the next day for a month.
Pictured here: Adi & Lee playing on her iPad and spending some special time together.
 
I did more washing than any girl with a great mani should attempt...needless to say both the mani and I survived and I feel a whole lot more productive!

I got this new album and listenend to it WAAAAAY too much! - BUT, love it already!


We also started celebrating Chanukkah - and I know this is an unorthodox picture to post, but I appreciated it nonetheless.

And there you have it! A little bit of insight into the crazy [now more relaxed] life of Wendy.

Chat soon!

wends x


This entry was posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Week 50 | My Week in Pictures”

  1. Looks like fun, love and laughter Wends! I love and miss you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, love and laughter!! I love and miss you!! Xx

    ReplyDelete