White Kitchen Inspiration + A Photography Challenge! | Decor + Photography

Hello Friends!

Today, upon browsing through my Pinterest decor inspiration board, I realized, with no exceptions that I am obsessed with white kitchens! What is it about women that makes us all love browsing home ideas?!

Nonetheless...here are a few of my favourite pics from my Decor board which can be found here: Wendy's Decor Inspiration Board on Pinterest

But don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom for the photography challenge that I will be starting tomorrow for the new 30 days! 




Links/credits of all images can be found on my Pinterest board as linked above.

Now...for the photo challenge! I haven't done of these in such a long time and I found this one on Pinterest (the culprit again) and thought to give it a shot. So, here is the first photography challenge to break my Nikon in!

If you'd like to join in please let me know so I can see your interpretations!
I'm uber excited! See you tomorrow for the first post! 

wends x


This entry was posted on Sunday, July 28, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply