Hello World


Hi Everyone,

So, as I’m sure you all know this my first post and admittedly Wendy may have been correct about me putting it off for quite some time now. I thought to myself what should I write about ( I think I am a man of few words whereas Wendy can write and write and it ends up being really fantastic quality writing). I thought I’d write about moving and what the different experiences ive had are. I’ve gone through a range of emotions mostly excitement but also some fear and uncertainty as to what the future holds.
So, with pretty much all of our stuff bought namely our big appliances and the essentials such as a fridge, washing machine, cutlery, kettle, toaster we are still in the process of buying some of the smaller items and redoing a coffee table, some odds and ends that still need to be done
And just so everyone knows there have been legitimate reasons for me not having made my first post as promised the reason is I have had so many projects come up since the close of varsity. It has been the most intense and insane busy week that I could have asked for . My massive checklist of things to do has partially been completed and I feel like im finally starting to set into the holiday vibes….
I feel ready and confident about making the big step of moving into our own home which I envision to be our perfect space. A blank canvas for us to do with whatever we want.

Lee

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply