Introduction to WebGems | WebGems

Hello friends!

It's been a while hasn't it!?
It seems like the end of the year is coming faster than we think and with it all the end-of-year madness too. This is a legitimate reason for my absence, no?
Anyhow...I have a cute little concept to introduce today.

I am in love with the internet. It's not the anti-social vibe, it's just there's so much to see! Wow!
That said StumbleUpon is probably my best AND worst friend in consideration of this addiction. I love exploring the far corners of the web and I always find the most awesome things! 

I would like to say I'll post a daily Web Gem that I've found in my travels upon the waves of the world wide web, but that would be a HUGE commitment that I probably wouldn't keep. So I'll post one in accordance to my idea of regularly.

Without further a due...
Today's web gem is...Drinkify














What is it?
A website
What does it do?
Suggests a drink to make that corresponds to the name of an artist you're listening to. 
Cool Rating?
3.5/5
Notes?
Please let me know if you can enter an artist that they DON'T have :)

wends x

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply