More Home Ideas | Home Series

Hello again!
I gave you fair warning that I would be posting *a lot* of home inspiration here! And here I am with another post with some beautiful image inspiration...

In 25 days we get to move into our new apartment and boy are we excited!? I can't wait to put some pics up here for you to see! We've opted for a smaller [and more expensive!] space in order to be close to work, varsity and Leeron's parents, but what we didn't compromise on is modern fittings and finishes. It's such an awesome blessing that we both love the same decor styles otherwise we could end up having quite the mash-up!

I must also apologize for Lee. He hasn't posted a single thing yet! But I assure you that he has been [very] busy studying for his finals, but has still been giving feedback and constructive criticism as I've constructed our blog and sat for hours debating over which shade of gray to use. 

But don't stress! After exams you'll see some lovely posts from my better half! As for now, you're stuck with my decor inspiration boards! This one is more style orientated as opposed to the previous one which was a selection of beautiful items. Without further a due...

from left to right, top to bottom |
recessed knife block and chopping board [in a drawer!], paper and stationary organizer
scatter cushion love, entrance organizer
ONLY the essential utensils are to be kept, vintage love
twiggy votives/vases, a letter desk - compact and functional for small spaces
a cup of tea and a book [I'm looking forward to this in bed!]

wends x

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply