Two Goals! | Our Life

I'd like to share two goals that we've decided on to fulfill right now.

Firstly, we have settled so well into our new apartment (5th month!), but we are not 100% happy as it is very noisy early in the morning and late at night. We anticipated some level of noise when staying within such close proximity to neighbors, but not THIS much! :(

So...Lee and I started talking and we decided that the best option for us would be to take a big step and move to a house in December when our lease expires. This may sound insignificant, but to us it means even more responsibility, a whole house to furnish and of course, our own privacy and space. I believe you have to dream big and make risks to move up in life sometimes...so this IS a big risk financially and in many other aspects, but it will be the very best option for us.

OBVIOUSLY...I have been indulging in whims of flawless interiors and furniture to match that.
So please let me share some inspirational images with you as part of the rpesentation of my dreams coming true ;)







Aren't these images just a girl's dreams come true?

Right...dream number 2!

This is something that I left behind, but could never let go of...I have decided to seriously pursue my photography again and perhaps go professional. I have such a love for capturing precious memories 'on film' and with lots of support this dream is coming true again.

I have been researching some SLR options and I am quite set on Nikon
Look at these beautiful cameras...



One of my MOST FAVOURITE photographers [SQUEEEEL!] Ruby from Ruby-Jayne Photography has been suggesting and helping me along my way. If you have a moment to spare...go have a look at her wonderful work! I just love her style and I am absorbing EVERYTHING she has to share! So blessed!

This means a lot of work ahead and lots of learning, but I can't remember when last I was this excited! Another "watch this space" is in order! 

That's it for now! I have so much more to share, but I have to keep it on the down low for now ;) 

Sending much love and positivity to anyone reading this...

wends x




This entry was posted on Friday, April 5, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Two Goals! | Our Life”

  1. Hey thanks for the mention :)

    Hope you are enjoying your camera so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby! Thank you so much - I am loving it! Did my first shoot with it and my new additional lens yesterday afternoon. I had a ball! x

      Delete