Week 14 | MWIP

Hello Again!

I'm catching up on long overdue posts as you can see!
Here are some of the things that happened in our lives this past week!


This week we celebrated the last of Pesach [Jewish Passover] and that entails not eating any grains. My body feels so much 'cleaner' because I used the opportunity as a detox. These are kneidlach which are a type of dumpling served in chicken soup.

Obviously I broke Pesach with pasta!

I got to spend some time at one of my most FAVE hangouts - Eat Your Heart Out in the maboneng precint in town. Stacey is a darling! 

I pulled  out the winter nail colours and HAD to add a little shimmer!

Stacey treated me to her famous shakshouka which is a spicier version of mine.

And...today I got to spend some special time with my dear sister Dani! Isn't she gorge? x

wends x

This entry was posted on Friday, April 5, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply