There's nothing like a braai with friends! | Friends

Hello Again!

I never used to be a fan of braais (BBQs), which is strange considering it's a staple activity for South Africans...However, in the past few months since Lee's parents bought a gas braai for their home I have been such a fan...you can't beat standing around with friends socializing over a sizzling, aromatic braai!

On Saturday we went over to Roxy's home to spend some time with friends and have a good catch up. Obviously I had my camera with me...I am also to be excused for the way I look as I came straight from photographing Dodge which was a great adventure in the stream and park. What lovely people :)

wx

Rox and her good friend Mich who is so funny!



Cherise and her husband Luke :)

MIch and her boyfriend.
The selfie queen Roxanne NOT taking photos of herself.

Roxanne's brother Wayne and his girlfriend Cherie who is just the most stylish chick ever!

Lots of fun was had! 
wx



This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply