Hello 2014! | Our Life

Hello Friends!

It's been quite a while hasn't it?
I believe this will be my first post for 2014 & strangely enough this year when I was contemplating some goals that I'd like to achieve I didn't include blogging more. I guess priorities change!

Anyhow...so many things have happened in the past month and a bit since I last blogged. We moved...(FINALLY!) and Lee's parents came back from their 5 week holiday in the USA. I have changed jobs and I am loving my new position as it allows me to be challenged every day and to grow more. All round, a lot has been happening!

I feel like in addition to not blogging as much as I should, I've also been slacking on my photo taking,but that is something that I really want to work on in the coming year!

Here are some photos that I feel really proud of that I've taken throughout the past few weeks.
Enjoy!






This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply